I thought I would write this blog a little earlier, as Mother’s Day always sneaks up on us. All of a sudden you are rushing around Woolies, at 7.30am on a Sunday, buying the reject flower dregs … don’t be that daughter or son… Mums are awesome and therefore should receive an awesome gift on Mum’s Day… you know she deserves it.
So this begs the question. What does mum actually want on Mother’s Day? Picture this. She wakes up and you and the family take her to breaky (I recommend Ground Earth in Woolgoolga, great coffee and the pancakes are divine). Mum gets back home around 10.30am and there is a knock at the door… it is a Sweet Box Luxe Hamper tailored perfectly for Mum. She can now spend the rest of the day relaxing with all the goodies she needs to pamper herself. Congratulations you have successfully spoilt Mum on Mother’s Day and given her what she really wants… to spend time with her family and to then be left the hell alone with bubbles, cupcakes and a pamper package… And that kids is how we do Mother’s Day ….
And the best part 5% of your purchase goes straight to the RSPCA, so you win favour with Mum and save the puppies.. well done you!
Some need to knows…
Very limit availability… so book ASAP
Bookings close 6th May 2018
To book your box TXT 0412189499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Courier Delivery is $10 for Coffs and Woolgoolga $20+ for further towns.
Some extra goodness you can add to your Sweet Box for Mum.
1. Six Designer chocolate coated strawberries with edible sugar pearls and six Cookies and Cream chocolate pyramids $24
2. TSK famous Salted Caramel Sauce (serve on fresh popcorn or ice cream) $10
3. Moet 200ml, bubbles are essential $22
4. Beach Way Hydrating Face Mask, let mum relax…and hydrate $29
5. The divine smell of “Vanilla Skies” by Emerald Beach Candle Co. $29
6. French Vanilla Macarons $12
7. Fresh flowers $25